Choosing a Network Marketing business could be likened to weeding in your garden. So why is it do you think when it comes to the internet, that we throw everything we know out the window in total abandon and go with the first deal that crosses our screen and keyboard??
Definition of Network Marketing as per the Business Directory:
Direct selling method in which independent-agents serve as distributors of goods and services.
- so many websites boasting the millions they’ve earned
- or you receive an email that yells at you to ACT NOW!!!
- or some guy on the phone who corners you with a closing question that you know you should be answering “No” to,
You need to be asking yourself some very simple and easy questions;
- Is this duplicatable?
- Could I ever do this?
- Could I train all my people to do this?
If you only ever respond to approaches that you would be comfortable using yourself, and that you could train others to use, keep your brain in gear, then you will automatically avoid most scams that are out there.
The biggest successes today are people-and-relationship-driven companies,
with good products or services & good management.
So...what is it that you need to do now?
- Get a good product or service to sell
- THEN focus on helping OTHER people reach their dreams
- THIS is your NEW top priority
Want to know how? Get in touch with me and I'll show you.
To your Success